Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today's KDD: last night much Rain and in much Pain

Its Tuesday August Fourteenth at 9and I am yawning away

In the Background Whitney Houston's , " get so Emotional" does play,

And hope you all are having a good day?.

After writing so much in the last few days, I don't have as much to say,
Maybe today, I have writer's Block?

And now, I here, Eagles, Hotel California, it does Rock,

Who would want to stay at that Hotel?

And last night, I did not sleep well.

We had a wicked bad storm here,

The lightening was near,

A little too close for my comfort level, you know?

And the wind was fierce, thought a tree would crash through the window

The rain came pouring down and the trees, am sure, they did sway

Yet, everything seems to be fine today,

Everything seems quiet

And not sure, what is going on at Hyatt,

But, I don't care,

I am off until Thursday and hope you like what I did share?,,

Yesterday, on my Blog? Darrell's Birthday Dose, it was rather long and much
I did recall,

The major details, and significant events in his life,

Before and after I became his wife.

And I admit, wasn't it crazy, how we came and went in other's life? not too
many, would have hung in there?,

Made it through?, still care?

Now, perhaps, you understand why, it took so long before we said I do?

Even I, had my doubts too,

And as I said in the Birthday dose , I thought, that chapter was closed,

And it took several hours, for that KBD for me to compose,

I was quite frustrated, almost quit, yet, I wanted to see if it, could be
done,

And though, it took forever and I had to write it in stages, I had fun.

I am grateful that Darrel and Jeff, convinced me to begin my own web site,
to have a blog to express my creativity, you know?

Wish, I had started it long ago,

Yet, I did not, but, now, I am online,

And as of last night, Posts to my blog, are 129

Today's will make 130,and my arm is hurting, so not sure, how long this
will be. it does ache,

And for about an hour, I have been awake.

We had fun, doing our show, we always have a good time, bringing it to you,

And today, I have housework to do,

And how are you Twitties? Are you twitting away?

Have a tweet and pleasant day,

Seriously, some of you, are working away,

Like ,Darrell and Jeff, yet, Darrell, you have a meeting later today,

Your leaving around 11, to go over to a restaurant, " Joe's Crab shack",

Probably around one or so, you will be back?

You are getting involved in a networking group, it is very new,

It is a small group: You, Stacey, our friend and a dog groomer, her friend
Kay, a photographer, our friend Andrea , a Chiropractor, Anthony, a massage
Therapist and you,

A Computer guru

This evening, Main Menu will be on again, for the first time in
weeks,Jeffhas done a demonstration,

Of the victor stream and then, they will be live, so listen to the show

And soon, I have to go,

I have things to do,and I am in pain,

And wonder, if we will get more rain?

Do take care and stay well okay?

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: