Monday, July 16, 2007

Today's KDd: Oodles of fun, and Fun Noodles

Here, is a summary of the weekend Darrell and I had with the Bishop Family.
A great time was had by all.


Its Monday, at 3; 21,

And we all had fun,

Darrell, me, and the bishop clan

We did not play kick the can,

Or wet and wild volleyball,

But, I think a lot of fun was had by all,

At least, I hope so,

And around 1; 30today, they did go.

Saturday early morning, they did drive,

And two hours later, they did arrive

They live in Tucson two hours south,

Not North, West or East,

And we had a feast.

All 6 of us in a two bedroom apartment

For the most part, well, things went,

And much time, was spent,

In the pool laughing, screaming and playing with pool toys,

And think, bored were the boys,

Did not have a way to play their video games, like the wee

And Keri made some delicious Herbal tea.

We had a cook out, a barbecue,

And how are things? How are you?

Soon after they did get here, we all swam,

Did not install any ram

Did not cook a ham,

Or play with our cam.

David Saturday afternoon, stayed inside and watched the dogs, Dougie and
Jascinda, and watched television did not play on the net

And Yesterday, Sunday, Keri and the kids , David and Brian and I went to
Target,

To get air Mattress's and also Fry's Market place, to get more food to eat,

And we stayed out of the heat

Were not in the pool, in the middle of the day,

And Twice on Saturday and once yesterday,

In the pool we all did play.

We found some pool toys that some College Kids left behind

It gave us something to play with, relax and unwind,

After we ate and not before we did digest

We hung out in the pool, goofed around and distressed

We found not floaties inner tubes or rafts,

And Keri and I did not do any crafts.

However, Jeff and Darrell, played on computers, Darrell on his, and Jeff on
mine,

And none of us had any alcohol, no wine.

Jeff also, put an Audio CAPTCHA on his Blog,

And quite, dirty, got Dougie Dog,

When, we all were in the pool last night,

And for 3 days, I did not read a novel or nothing at all, I did write

No e-mail or KDd's

And yesterday evening, we had Hot dogs and hamburgers with cheese.

We played with Styerofoam pool toy thing ees,

And after swimming last night, had frosty's.

While in the pool, Jeff and Darrell ganged up on me

Yet, I can hold my own, you see

Well I can swim and my legs are strong,

And Jeff, would take the toys, and it, he would bong,

Me, in the head, or just about anywhere, he could hit

But, I can handle it,

I am feisty, and did not quit.

In fact, I hung on tight, for dear life

And Darrell, picked on me a little, his wife,

Did not want to get dunk

But, I have spunk,

And I do splash and was a wiggle worm,

I squirm,

And usually manage to get away, am like a fish,

Don't do as they wish,

Let them flip me and get their way,

I continue to play,

And laugh, swim and run,

I have lots of fun,

And, I think, hope, they do too?,

Sometimes, I am very quiet and other times, I give them a clue,

I laugh and splash, and sneak around,

Swim under water, and me, there, I am found,

Grabbing their fun noodle,

Not boodles,

And we had oodles

Of fun,

We had,

And I am very glad,

We all hung out together,

But, wish, nicer was this weather,

It was so bloody hot, we all did burn, so had to use aloe, you understand,

And I miss, the smell and sound of the ocean, the cool breeze, sound of the
waves, seagulls, and touch of the sand,

We relaxed and Keri did not knit,

But, This morning for breakfast,she did make Mc eggs on a biscuit,

And Saturday, I made Manicotti with garlic bread, we all scoffed it down, it
was a successful meal,

And we just had a leisurely weekend, did what we feel.

I have been watching little House for the last two hours

And this weekend, took many showers,

Did not at all go to the movies, to the park or the mall,

And Jeff, us, you did just call,

And home, you did arrive,

Hope, not bad was your drive?

And it's raining there, from what you did say

And later today

I will listen to the Little House Books, that Jeff, you did upload,

On our network, and I am not in creative mode

This KDD is not very good, definitely not one of my best,

And for the rest of the day, I will get some rest.

Its now, 4; 46,

Wonder, whose playing a music mix,

And doing our show?

The Desert Cafe ,You know?

Hope, it's not on the loop?

And here, is a synopsis of our weekend, here is the scoop

And hope you're all doing well, and doing alright,

And write more tomorrow, not tonight.

No comments: