Thursday, July 12, 2007

Last KDD today: What I wanted to be when I grew up!:)

Its still Thursday, at 5; 06,

And the XM radio is still playing, the blend, a music mix,

I had not planned to again today write,

And Hope you all have a good night.

I was reading e-mail, and came across a message from classmates.com, not my
space, never been to that site,

And it gave me an idea, on a subject to write.

In the message it said, what were the 3 things you wanted to be, when you
grew up? We all had a few?

What about you?

When, I was small loved Dolls and all I wanted to be was a Mommy that was
when I was seven, not eight

And then, at 10, wanted to be a Doctor, make people feel great,

Cure all diseases and want to do that, still today,

And then, about the same age, professional basketball I wanted to play.

Of course, that wouldn't be possible, not only was I visually impaired but
very short, only 5 1,

And could not make up my mind, also wanted to be a Teacher and a
Stewardess, traveling around the world seemed to be fun. J

I have always wanted to help others and provide a service, that, I do best

And when I discovered a decade ago, that I could do, and enjoy an office job
work at a Hotel and serve our Guests,

And I do that well,

Yet you all know, a novel I hope to write, and someday sell,

Who knows if that will be?

For now, my writing you can see,

On my blog, go to my site,

And for now, have a good night.

No comments: