Saturday, May 12, 2007

Today's KDD: Variety on Interactive and RSD

For 3 days, a KDD I did not compose,

Nothing at all,not even prose,

Had a bad week,I was sleep deprived and felt ill,

Needed to chil,

It was also filled with stress,

So, guess, my brain needed some rest,

So, guess,was time to take a detour,

Here, now, to write more.

Yet, I do not know where to begin, know what to say,

As Darrell and Jeff, chat,here,on the show of Desiree's,

We are filling in for her, her computer is broke,

Darrell and jeff are talking techie and telling jokes,

Picking on me what else is new,

How are things, how are you?

So muchof our time this weekend

Is spent with our interactive friends,

On ACB Radio,

Doing two shows.

I was exhausted yesterday,

And wanted to come home, and listen to jeff's music play,

Yet,not sit and write I.m did not want to type,

Or chat on skype,

Rather stretch out on the bed, feet up and unwind,

Chill out and clear my mind.

But, that did not happen at all,

Sat at the computer and on a skype call,

With Darrell, Jeff, Tina ,Katie and Kaeo

We had fun, chatted and played tunes,not any Reo,

Reo speed wagon,

Not Jaimmie's got a gun,

And hope not , either does Chaney,

We all acted silly and zainey,

Jeff joked with Kayeo about her living in a Hut in Hawaii, and playing
her keyboard,, but she was feelling shy,

So, Jorgen, from Sweeden, he had his keyboard, and he did Jam, cool,it
was,

And, we all joked with Katie, for getting more of a buz,

Last weekend ,

Yet were among friends.

They teased me too, about me drinking and having a few, and my Kdd's, my
writing style

And off the air, Jeff, played sound effects, files,

Of, people visiting the Porcelain God,

And other things odd,

And flagellation,,

And other crude noises , he did share,

Good thing, those things were not recorded on the air,

Though, we had a great time, to share,

It was like having a party, of course it was virtual all of us in a
different location,, thousands of miles away,

And good music we did play.

Most of us were on skype until 11;30 at night, so, 3, did go,

But, Tina stayed on, very well, she, we know, so, the conversation was not
done,

We were on with her until one

I was sending Darrell sound effects on I.m,, MSN,not AIM,

And, it was really Lame,

But, was trying to get his attention,

So, indirectly, did mention,

Yet, he ignored my comments, though, he heard my dings,

And last night, we had Pizza,not wings,

And Jeff's Impossible question , always makes you think, and curiousity,
it peaks,

Yet, after a long stressful week,

I do not want to use my brain at all,

Not chat on the phone and take calls,

And often say, I will not talk, but I do,

And I busily write giving answers and wait,for his clues. J

And, write I.M's galore,

And his show,is never a bore,

And fun indeed,

What about this?,is this an interesting read?

Last night, we knew we would be covering for Byron Lee today, from 3 to
5,

Yet at one, Desiree's computer took a dive,

So, she couldn't broadcast played an 80's mix,

we didn't played any Fix

and, Jeff, Darrell and I, were on skype, the connection was made well,

did not play any Soft Sell,

We do not have a mixer,

but multiple sound cards microphones and machines, up the ing yang,

and, both Jeff's show and ours went out with a Bang,

his,not sure if ours,

it was 4 hours,

and during the last hour, a bit intense, it did get,

I was extremely frustrated and upset,

Dial-a-ride and my transportation to work, was what it was about,

How they have made me late, screwed up the rout

And so much more,

Hits a nerve, to the core,

That, I now, can not express,

It is best.

Likely, will discuss at a later date,

Maybe, a KDD, I will compose,

Who knows?

Then, after the two shows, we chatted with Nicki, Puppy Braille,

On skype, did not read mail,

We hung out until 7, found out we had more in common, Her RSD,

And, how, my pain effects me,

It is very similar, what we feel , every day,

I have a similar condition , from what she does say,

We both have the burning , spasams , aching ,and other things that go along
with it,

Yet, we do not quit,

Hang in there,

We did share,

Did not realize

Just, stayedin the game,

, what I have experienced for the last 11 years, has a name,,

learned to cope, , the pain, I just tolerate,

even, when, I don't feel great,

do things , that I need to do,

and so, do you.

Its getting late, its 10;04 ,

Do not have time to write more,

I have work tomorrow,, get up at the 5 o'clock hour,

Want to benefit from the last next couple hours,

Take a shower,

And go to bed,

Glad I could finally write,

Create a KDD, good night,

Take care all, stay well, okay,

Perhaps, I will write during the day

And get another out to you soon,

Until then.

No comments: