Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today's KDD: Human Thermostat's and Mundane activities

It has been a couple of days since I have written a KDd,
That is because not much has gone on with me,
No News is good news as they say,
How are you all, how is your day?

Our A.C is not working right, it does lock,
And, I am listening to the XM Radio, Channel 8, rock,
Darrell,is the Human Thermostat, it, he does set,
Right now, outside, there is racquet,
Sounds like a lawn mower, some kind of machine, our yard, the
Maintenance Guy does maintain ,including our pool,
It is nice, it is cool,.

My 3 daysoff,, is coming to an end,
And my elbow hurts, yet,it can still bend,
But, , much it does ache, the pain is high,
And now, completing the grocery order, things we need to buy,
As well as housework to do,
Besides that,nothing is really new,
Nothing eventful to report or add, this is just my life,
And almost a year ago, became, Darrell, your wife.

Soon, I will be taking my vacation,
And lately, we have been filling in on the interactive station,
For both Debbie and Byron,
We enjoy it, do have fun.

There, are 235 names on the petition,, hope more sign,
And tonight, we go to the city Commission meeting, be home after 9,
I will testify, stating my issues with Dial-a-ride,, work, making me
late,, almost getting fired,
And not feelling inspired,

As I said, , not much to say,
Yet, I know, you like to receive the daily doses of the day,
Take good care and stay well, hope all is alright,
Talk tomorrow,not tonight.

No comments: