Tuesday, May 01, 2007

TDD: Words of Encouragement :)

On days, when I am feelling tired,
feelling ill or not inspired,
Darrell, Jeff and Tina, may create,
knowing, that, I am not doing great,
and cannot compose any KDD's for the day,
One or all of them will send one my way.

Today,is one of those days
When, I think its more then a phase,
and creative juices would not flow,
in mail, A TTD, did show,
at work, it did arrive here,
and, me,it did cheer. :)

Look below at What Tina wrote: a TDD:

Hey there, Karen,

Just peachy, huh? Sorry you're not having a very good day over there.

Though today you don't feel you can adequately compose,
Please do remember that you're still innately creative, everyone
knows.
It's just hiding from you this afternoon
and it will come back soon.
Not necessarily at a time when you might want it to, like when you're
tired,
but at some point when you're not focused and thinking about writing,
you'll suddenly be inspired.
At a thought or a word, at an emotion, or even music that's absurd,
something will flip that creative switch in your head,
and it might even be late at night when you're in bed.
Just be patient, though that's hard to do,
and your creative juices will unexpectedly brew.
I think that's just how writing is,
and I'm certainly no whiz,
but even when you think that your creative thoughts have dried up and
blown away,
you still manage to come up with something just about every day.
Amazing, it really is indeed,
but maybe it's just continued moral support you need.
Who knows where your creative spark might eventually lead.
and then on itself your creative writing will feed,
Now since I can't come up with much else to write here, I suppose you
can consider yourself officially TD Deed!

LOL LOL!

Tina

No comments: