Saturday, May 26, 2007

KDD: Stress and Sleep deprivation 03.27.06 9;45 am

Today, is definitely, A Monday,
Not, feeling well, today.
Was not planning on sending the dose , your way,
Feel, like I am not capable of writing one today.
Yet, I see, if, I don't send one,there won't be sun,
That, you all will have a sad face, a frown,
and I want to turn that frown, upside down.

Can not disappoint you all,
have you feel sad,
don't want you to feel bad.

I woke this morning, with a headache,& and in pain.
My arm really hurts, feels like it did rain.
I feellike I am getting arthritis, feel irritable and grouchy,
This,is why, I was not going to write,The dose,You see.

It did not help matters,
That, Iam going through sleep depravation,
Not sleeping the best,
Need a nap, need my rest.

Darrell, I know, your worried about me,
Yet, for the most part, Iam fine,
your sleeping issues, are worse, then mine.

I will, be alright,
I will be okay,
I will feel better, tomorrow, hopefully, later today?

I have only been getting about 5 hours each night,
That,is why, I have not been, feeling right.

This,is not been the first time,
Nor, it will be the last.
don't know, why, I am not sleeping well,
I can not tell.

I don't want to go to the doctor & be prescribed, a sleeping pill,
Things, will improve, they will!

 I don't want any medications,
In the past,
I have had hallucinations

Never, thought a totally blind person,
Could experience such a thing,
Yet, it is true,
Suppose, it could happen to you too??

It will be a crazy day,
Here, at Hyatt
Need peace & quiet.

,It will be chaotic and noisy,
Over Sold Out you see,
Wish, I could sleep in one of the vacant rooms,
Take a nap,
Yet, there is too much on tap.

The phones are ringing off the hook,
We are really busy,see, the house Count, take a look.!
I feel like I need a new right arm,
Especially A shoulder?
Feel decades older,
About 80 , That old,
Feeling tired and cold.

Wish, I could, say, I was better
Wish, this was a more positive letter.!
Have no advice, facts, or news
Or humor to send your way.
That, is why, I did not want to send the KDD for the day.!

Now, you know why,
Yet, I did give it a try.

Well, do hope this makes your day,
Makes you smile & adds some sunshine,
To 4 close friends of mine. (:

Do take care & have a great day. (:

No comments: