Tuesday, May 08, 2007

KDD: Singing in the Shower? 09.26.06 7 a.m

The day before, I did a shower Cast on Our Desert Cafe show. Later that
night, Jeff, you were teasing me and Joking how you would like me to
sing in the shower, sing your requests. So, this is what I wrote in
response.

At 4 a.m , I did Wake,
and early, Dial I did take.
We did arrive at 5;32,
Its not even 6,
How are you?

Its quiet here at Hyatt,
I am in the office all alone,
silent,is the phone,
not many employees,
can be found,
and be heard,
As I sit here, writing this in MS word!

Darrell, your E-mail was waiting for me,
You can't sleep, I see.
Shortly, after, I left, you did wake,
Did coffee & muffin,
Did you make?
You said your working on main menu,
Was thinking, Is our Master Bathroom, the new Kareoke Venue? (:
lollol

Jeff, I know, you were joking,
& it was all a game,
Yet, just the same,
What do you say,
What, all, would you like me to play?
To sing?
Entertainment, I will bring?
In the Shower,
At any hour? ( lol

Darrell is the Naked broadcaster , on ACB ,
and I am the singing Wife, that's me! lollol

I could sing, Rubber Ducky, your the one?,
Or, Here comes the sun?,
Or Girls, just want to have fun?
Or maybe, I can be the singing Serenader,
Not Darf Vador ,
Not Ralf Nadir ,
Or Springsteen,
Or James Dean!

I will be the serenader,
& sings songs of Romance,
and dance?
Lather my hair & splash?
To see me sing,
Would not need cash,
No ID, would be required,
Would I, be hired? lollol

You would just have to bring a towel,
Don't send Collon Powel,
Or David Soul, or David Gates,
Or thousands of people, from other states

Only a select few, can see me perform,
Don't have to live in a Dorm,
You don't have to live in a house,
Or have a spouse,
Or live in an apartment,
Or camp out in a tent.

Only my small circle of friends,
Can witness, my favorite Blends ,
During the Day,night or at noon?
Would you like to hear,it all very soon?

What do you think?
Does, that tickle you pink?
I could do my own Weird Al Spoof,
If,its not recorded,
You don't have any proof.! lol

I can sing, " up on the Roof,
Or Foreigner's Cold as Ice" ?
Or three blind Mice?
Or Foreigner's Hot blooded,
Or something, from the Grateful Dead?
Like, Driving my train?
Or manilli Vanilli ,
Blame it on the Rain?
Yet, but, I wont be lip synking ,
and after, my shower, won't be stinking! (:

Well, maybe, not my body,
But my singing, that is true?
I sing bad,
Not like my Dad.

My job, I should Keep,
anything, I say, you need to bleep,
You better,not record,
& now your not bored,
I wouldn't be receiving any Grammy Awards ,
in my Life,
Just be, Darrell your wife,
and work for Hyatt,
What do you think,is this a riot?

Nah, not going to do any shower Requests,
Working in Hospitality,
and serving my Guests,
is best ,
is where, I belong,
not in the shower ,singing songs! (:

Well, its 6; 40,
My shift soon to start,
and to get underway,
Hope, you all, have a great day.

Today,is our Friday,
Our Weekend tonight, will have begun,
hope a smile & laughter,
You did, after this is done!

Hope, this brightened your day,
Talk or write later?
What do you say?
Sipping my coffee & getting ready to work,
& do my job,
The one I do well,
Not sing,
& this very weird & interesting, KDD, I bring,
Do take care,
& do share,
If you care,
Would like to see, what you think,
Of what I wrote,
Send me, a little note ,
Okay?
Stay well, & have a wonderful day.

No comments: