Sunday, May 20, 2007

KDD: The Multiple Occupations of Jeff Bishop 03.17.07 5;46 pm

Earlier on this day, Jeff,Darrell and I were chatting. Those two, had
mentioned google and how muchof what they had posted in the past whether it
was from mailing lists or their blog could be found. So, I did a search
and this is what I found about Jeff.

After we chatted, I did a Search on you,
Several Pages on Google, a number of things you do,
Many Occupations, ,
Around the World and in our Nation,

Here,in the Good Old U S of A,
Did you know?,
Guitar you play?
You're an Entertainer? and Carpet's you do clean,
a photographer as well
A system administrator and tech products sell?

Did you also know?
Posted is your solo Guitarist Bio? (

Of course, I know,its not you,
These things, you do not do,
I just thought it was funny ,
Yet, Google does mention, desert Skies and Money
Microsoft and money talks
ACB and Main Menu , Noone you did bash,
We all know, you like most, you need cash,
and don't mind my,fluff,
sometimes, depending what kind & how much, you have had enough. (:lol

My kind of " Fluff" you do not get tired of ,
and can handle the stuff,
most every day,
Yet, some others, their, " Fluff " does not hold as much weight, depending
on what they say,
though, at home, you do not like to clean,
does not make you smile,
the other Jeff Bishops, has specific methods & styles,
and is also a Libertarian unlike you, aConservative ,
, Guess, another Jeff Bishop, does live,
& more then too I think , one in Canada & another in Italy ,
but,, you, not the others are a very dear friend of me.(:,

This, KDD, reading, hope you do not mind,
and interesting things, I did find,
Do take care & try & chill,
Relax, choose your fluff get your fill.(:

Have a good day.(:,

No comments: