Monday, April 23, 2007

Today's very Last KDD: One Month before Our Wedding and News of the day 05.04.06 11;26 a.m

On this day 4 of May,
I don't have much to say,
Does that surprise you Guys?
That the KddWill be smaller in Size? (:

Maybe, its way too early for my Brain,
To retain,
And generate Ideas,, or thoughts?

All, I know,is,it will be hot,
Again today,
And the News of the day,
Was already sent on its way. (:

Much News there was,
This is true,
Can't believe the things, some, people do!

I can't believe the things I read,
About shootings, planes that do crash,
Folks, who rob & take people's cash,
About Bomb threats,
Or people in debt,
Or Murders being committed ,
Or all the people dead
In cars on the road,
Or unusual Frogs, not toads,

I red, about people
Being killed on Roller Coaster Rides,
& tsunami's
Much More, then just a High Tide!

I red about the Woman
Who has 3 husbands,
Don't understand,,
One Man,
Is more then enough,
3 would be hard to Juggle,
That would be tough! (:
They would make me crazy,
And drive me Mad,
If, 3 husbands,
I did had?

I would be exhausted,
In more ways then one,
I would need a spa treatment,
after each day,Was done. (:

Certainly, an interesting life,
I would then, lead
Yet, Darrell, you, are all I need! (:

I do not need another Man,
In my Life,
Can't believe, soon ,
I will be your Wife! (:

I read about the Man,
Who was cruel to Animals,
Put his dog in a washer Machine,
Or the Teacher,
Who attempted to strangle,
A teen.

I have red about Mortgage Rates,
And about Bill Gates,
Stuff about I tunes,
Yet, not about no more Men,
Landing on the Moon!

So much of what we read,
Is depressing & sad,
Come on World, Life is not that Bad!

If I felt that way,
I would be depressed every day,
Would not have hope,
& stay home,
watching afternoon soaps.

I would want to escape,
From the world around me,
Be somewhere else,
Rather, then,
this wonderful Country,
The Land of the Free! (:

I understand, The Media's Tactic
& method of Madness,
Yet, they don't report the rest,
They only report the tragic things,
Only to increase Ratings,
Or about the unusual things seen,.
Not much human interest Stories,
Are being told,
If, a reporter, did this,
He or she would be bold.

If, that step, , they took,
Yet, sadly, Viewers, Would not take a look,
Or review,
Such positive stories,
This is true.

Maybe, most, but not me,
I would welcome it,
Yet, don't think,
The News Anchors,
Would sit,
In the studio each night,
Not very long, they would be fired. alright.

They would not last long,
If they got a new job,
Maybe, it would be writing songs?
Not really ,
But their talents won't be wasted,
Much rather, , read about them,
Then, Celebes, who are being divorced or Wed.!

They change partners like a new pair of shoes,
Or into the booze,
Replace a spouse, like musical chairs,
Can't keep track,
& don't really care,,
Would rather, they not share,
Things from their personal lives,
What they do with their husbands or wives,
Or mistress or bimbo,
You know? (: lol

Much rather, read, about an Ordinary person,
About, the incredible Things they have done,
Or the dreams,
They have achieved,
Rather, Then,Celebrities,
who wear their HeartsOn their sleeve!

I am not into Fortune & Fame,
& not many know, my Name.
Yet, the important ones do,
That is, my Family & friends,

One of which is you! (:

Its after 10,
Can't believe, how much I wrote,
What a long note,
Or KDD,
I am sure, you will agree?
Especially, for someone who said,

There, was nothing for me to say (:

That, I had no KDD for the day?

I could not think of anything,
but look, what I Bring,
To you?,
Over, an hour ago,

I thought I would be through! (: lol

I think, I will not say,
I can not write,
Or have anything on my mind,
Because, I always find,
Something to say,
To write about most days. (:

If, I don't write about me,
An Opinion I will make,
I will critique, & give you, my take,
On things,
On my life or the News I bring,
Or my favorite songs,
That the artists do sing.! (:

Its not very often, that I am lost for words,
Who knows,
You may think This Kdd,is for the birds? (:

This Kdd,
Is more about the News,
Then, about me,
This may be a breath of fresh air,
Perhaps, you wish I did not share? (:
Or , your indifferent,
& don't care?

Hopefully, it will be an interesting read?

At least, I make these & Life interesting.

&, most of the time,
I am not insensitive & not Mean?

Well, its now, 10;36,

& its time for my coffee fix,
Maybe, I will have another one,
To help me get my work done! (:

I am the only one here in the office,
All alone,
Hear music at my Boss's computer,
At a low tone.
Today, is my Friday
I am glad about this,
Work , I do not Miss,
While, I am away,
Yet, I hear, Our Hotel is a wonderful place to stay. (:
Once again, I am still writing,
To my hearts content,
If, I continue,
This Kdd,
Will, never get sent! (:
So, take care, Guys,
I am finally, saying Goodbye,
I am getting on my way,
, one last thing to say,
Have a good day. (:

No comments: