Saturday, April 28, 2007

KDD: My Favorite Drug and critique of Paranoia 03.26.06 1;33 pm

Today, is one of those days,

Where, I don't know, what to write,

I can not think,

For we were up late last night.

I have a headache & not awake,

Don't know, what road this will take,

Where, this will lead,

If, you all will find this an, interesting reed?

For some reason, I woke before 8,

Not feeling great,

Yet, wanted to write the KDD,

For the day,

Get my thoughts down

Tell you, about Darrell's welcome home,

After being out of town,

my opinion of a book I read,

& life in general for us, two,

Soon to be newly weds. (:

I sit here & stare into space,

With a vacant look on my face.

I have plenty of thoughts in my brain, somewhere,

Of things, I want to share.

They're , somewhere, in my head,

Yet, Iam wicked tired,

& wish, I was in bed. (:

Yet, at 7;30 I did wake up

I sit here, in a fog holding my coffee cup. (:

Each day, I need my caffeine,

One or two injections, into my bloodstream.

It's not like I did not make attempts to quit,

I cannot, I confess,

Was not successful, I was a mess.

I am almost as bad as a addict,

Go through withdrawal and feel sick

Headache fever, discoloration of my face and chills,

If, I don't get my fill.

Not sure, why, Iam writing about, my favorite beverage,

My drug,

My shoulders, I shrug.

There, are plenty of other things to say,

To write about today. (:

Anyhow, Darrell, did arrive back home last night,

The, other, we did miss,

We did, Welcome, with open arms & akiss.

Darrell told me about his day.

Then, ate his entree,

Barbecue Chicken and baked potato, as he went on to say,

I listened to him, on the living room floor, as I lay.

Him telling me about his time at CSUN,

The presentations & the other things he had done. (:

While, he was there,

He did share.

After, that, we spent time together,

Amazed at the weather,

Turned on the AC,

& we did, just be. (:

WE stayed up until one,

Before, we went to sleep for the night,

Everything was great, in our corner of the world,

Everything, just right. (:,

I finished Paranoia last night too.

It was good, but, not the best book,

Thought, the ending was missing did a double take,

Thought, there was a mistake,

Asked myself, where, is the rest,

where, is it?

The ending was strange, the puzzle, did not fit.

Yet, there was no more to this Novel,

That, I could tell,

Not written very well.

No more, words, pages, or chapters,

Were created,

Not that great!

Don't get me wrong,

It had, every key element,

To make a great Novel,

Just was, not a good sell.

Only because, in my mind,

The ending was not there,

My view I do share. (:

It is just my perspective,

Just my take,

Yet, you could, tell me, to go, "jump in a lake"! (:

We are not all going to like the same things,

Have the same tastes, or views,

That, is perfectly okay, I can have mine,

&, you're entitled to yours that is perfectly fine. (:

Someday, I may write a Novel,

I do tell.

I may find the courage, take a chance,

May write a mystery Romance.

May, take the Leap,

Of these, thoughts, I do keep? (:

If, I were able to write, I would, do it, right.

I would write a combo of

Danielle Steele and Steven King,

Action & suspense, I would bring.

, It would be filled with passion, romance and mystery,

Action & thrills,

Who knows, if I will do this?

Maybe, I will?

My Novel would end right though,

Won't end strange,

Thoughts, perfectly arranged,

Like any good art form,

The threads strung & woven together,

Like a nice old piece of leather! (:

Lol

I don't like the smell of flowers,

Make me sick, sneeze and wheeze!

Yet, I love Satin, silk and leather,

This is true,

Don't like, the smell of a new car,

Usually anything new. (:

Yet, I like clothing, old & worn,

Soft & torn! (: lol

But, I don't wear rags & look like a bum,

& I don't like rum!

Yet, I do like a pair of slippers, soft to the touch

Along with Pajamas very much.

Anyhow, I guess, this track in my brain, did derail,

& at this rate, you won't get this message,

In your mail! (:

As I was saying,

A novel I would like to write,

Maybe, that day will come,

But, don't know when,

Maybe, you all will say, I remember her, then,

When, she was noone, before,

Books were sold in the bookstore.

Who knows, what will be,

We will see,

None of us, knows our fate,

Yet, if, I wait,

It will be too late.

Speaking of being late,

This Kdd is,

I am way behind,

Yet, had to write this,

Express, what is on my mind.

Yet, its afternoon,

The day, will be over, very soon

Back to work, we all will have to go,

Time flies,

You know?.

If, I did not lose this doc of mine,

Would be spending it, with this Honey, of mine.

He's in the other room,

I hear him playing with his lap top,

I hear, Jaws jabbering away,

Want to go,

& spend the day, together,

watch movies, enjoy the weather?

Maybe, do a podcast & give an update?

Maybe, that could wait? (:

Think, we will read,

His book

& me, mine,

That is alright, fine.

Going to go read Cell,

I will critique it too,

Tell, whether I like it too?

What, I think, or feel,

Going to make Darrell, later, a nice meal. (:

Do take care & have a great day,

Sorry, the KDD was so very late & long today. !

Talk later & keep in touch. (:

No comments: