Monday, April 30, 2007

KDD: Insomnia and Pre-Wedding jitters? :) 03.31.06 4;13 A.M

Its 2; 01
& my computer did stop run
I had to reboot it, you see,
Maybe, I, should me?

I came in here, to write,
At this time of night
Jaws did crash
It was dead,
Maybe, that, is a sign,
That, I should be in bed? :) lol

Instead, I have woken again,
Always, after 10,
Around midnight or so,
Up for an hour,
Don't know why,
I don't know.

As I sit here,
I can hear Darrell, snore,
Wish, I too, could sleep more!

And Yes, I snore too,
Most people do! (:

My snores are soft and low,
How do you snore?
Do you know? (: lol

I was hoping, I could sleep,
Through, the night,
Not wake until it a was light.

Its not even dawn,
, not a single yawn,
Or nothing, of the kind,
Why, can't I unwind?
Shut down my mind?

Yes, I am not asleep,
Strange hours, I do keep!

In my wakeness,
I do express,
What I think,
Why, can't I,
Get 40 winks?

Darrell, don't be upset and disconcerted,
That, I can't sleep,
And can't staying bed!
Try &not to worry,
and be distressed,
That, I can't rest!

I will be fine,
You don't have to keep me in line,
Know, you don't do that, any time,
Just needed something to rhyme. (:

Don't need to go to the Doctor yet,
No sweat,
I will be all right,
& hopefully, soon
Can sleep through the night. :)

I am not sure, why I do wake,
I am not really depressed,
More stressed.
The Wedding, is two months away,
More like, weeks 8.5,
To the day,
& 2 months and 1 day,
Until we say,
I do!
And become husband & wife,
Very exciting, time in my life.

Yesterday, I was feeling down and out,
Don't know, what, that,Was all about!

I was in a total funk,
And life totally stunk,
I had nothing positive to say,
wanted to stayin bed all day,
Not really, but, not do much
& feel like ,why, bother to keep in touch,
and write & send you a dose,
When, I think, they are as bad,
As burned toast!

My sense of humor did vanish,
Into thin air,
I did not care,
My humor & positive thoughts,
Were lost,
& tossed into the sea,
& once again, did arrive,
feeling more upbeat & alive!

Yet, why, can't I rest?
Have nothing on my chest,
We have a lot to do,
This is true,

Besides work & the wedding plans,
We have to pack all our stuff , as if we are going to move,
Got to get into the groove,
Get on track,
Yet, time, motivation &transportation,
We do lack.

So procrastinate we do,
We wish it was all through,
We could wiggle our nose & it all falls into place,
That the clutter is out,
& we have organized space
So, they can come in shampoo our carpet,
and paint all the rooms
& be as good as new,

They're going to move the furniture too.

This could be a blessing in disguise,
we won't believe our eyes,
After, we remove all the junk,
& then, I won't be in this blue funk.

We just hope, that we can find things when we come back ,
Mostly stuff in the kitchen,
& linens for our bed,
For, after all,

We will be newly Weds (:
And have good food & make meals,
Do, what we feel.
Celebrate,
It will be great,
This Wonderful Event,
what the ceremony and vows,
Meant to us,
& not have any fuss.

need a vacation, from all the fun,
After, everything said and done. (:

Well, its getting late,
And at this rate,
I again, won't feel great.

I have an appointment tomorrow,
Or, more like later, today,
& also have to do the housework as well,
Don't want to feel like hell.

The Albertsons grocery order is complete,
After, shoes I will find for my feet,
Tonight with our friend Andrea,
At David's Bridal shop.

Going to really boogie,
Like I am at a sock hop,

No, I am not a 50's Gal,
That, was way, before my time,
I know, I am older,
Then, you all, friends of mine. (:

I will shake my bootie,
& be footloose and fancy free,

Tina, you will be there,
so, You will see! (: lol
Darrell, of course, you will be there,
Your, the Groom, the Husband to be,
You will soon see too,

Jeff & Keri wish you could be there too,
This is true,
We do!

We do understand,
As good friends,
Positive wishes,
You do send.

I really, should get on my way,
Back to bed,
For if I don't,
Crazy thoughts will fill my head.

I want to have a good day,
So, I should say,
Do take care
& have a great day.

No comments: